I'm out the 'lounge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John, Sep 24, 2016.

1. OP
    OP
    John

John Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    I wish.
    Yes, I've said it many a time too - I think that is the only AMG I would ever consider but I think it is easier to find rocking horse shyte, especially facelift versions.

I'm not prepared to pay over the odds for one either - which rarity brings with it.

2. OP
    OP
    John

Car:
    I wish.
    Slight correction:

3. C43AMG

C43AMG MB Enthusiast

Car:
    500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
    Glad you persevered with it John and you have come to appreciate what a great car it is to drive and the great way it looks. They are also very rare, driving in London as I do, I have only every seen one which is because it lives in Eaton Square, I have never seen a Facelift, even the trip to the AMG Factory didn't see one Germany.
    Having mine since October and taking it to France for a 2,500 mile trip you really do appreciate what a Grand Toure it is. Enjoy.

1 person likes this.
  4. HB

HB MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
    Not many cars better than what you have John, including the AMGs. Definitely on my radar one day.

1 person likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    John

Car:
    I wish.
    This means I'm stuffed when I do come to change it one day.

I will worry about that at the time of course but its going to be difficult!

Tags: