I'm out the 'lounge!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love the CL in any guise, a '65 is definitely on the to-do list...

Yes, I've said it many a time too - I think that is the only AMG I would ever consider but I think it is easier to find rocking horse shyte, especially facelift versions.

I'm not prepared to pay over the odds for one either - which rarity brings with it.

Slight correction:

Changing up is not obvious, similar to the 722.6 in my E55. This 7G+ unit is super smooth regardless of anything.

Glad you persevered with it John and you have come to appreciate what a great car it is to drive and the great way it looks. They are also very rare, driving in London as I do, I have only every seen one which is because it lives in Eaton Square, I have never seen a Facelift, even the trip to the AMG Factory didn't see one Germany.
Having mine since October and taking it to France for a 2,500 mile trip you really do appreciate what a Grand Toure it is. Enjoy.

Not many cars better than what you have John, including the AMGs. Definitely on my radar one day.

Not many cars better than what you have John, including the AMGs. Definitely on my radar one day.

This means I'm stuffed when I do come to change it one day.

I will worry about that at the time of course but its going to be difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom