I'm out!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It may simply be that all the early demonstrators available were LHD ---auto or manual.
Flappy paddles would surely indicate an auto box as you say.

I've since read the TG review in Post #11 and it does state the UK will get the autobox only.

Got a test drive in one of these this week...

You'd better get that camera working - the forum demands...

Actually, get an overnight and bring it down to these parts - my brother is on his 5th Alfa (156/159) in a row - he'd love a gander :thumb:.

Good job it's light will be easier to push :D

Just kidding, enjoy it! Looks great! Always loved Alfas, we had one was actually really reliable!

Here's a shot of one in silver. Now, I'm sick of owning silver cars but with a bit of reluctance I have to admit it looks darn good.

Attachments

• Giulia_002.jpg
    Giulia_002.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 52
What did you think ???Review / report needed.
They sold the demo that I was meant to be test driving for full list price (!!) the day before I was booked in and I've been too busy since to arrange another test drive.

Here's a shot of one in silver. Now, I'm sick of owning silver cars but with a bit of reluctance I have to admit it looks darn good.

There should be special dispensation given to Alfas to not have a front number plate.

There should be special dispensation given to Alfas to not have a front number plate.

Or to have it painted on the bonnet , like E-Types and others .

Probably designed for the home market where some have those tiny front plates .

Just seen one of these on the road for the first time. Silver/grey sort of colour. Looked absolutely stunning. It came past me on the autostrada as if I was standing still (indicated 80mph). Quickly followed by some sort of Ferrari. Both must have doing well into triple figures .

Reading through the thread I wondered when the D question would come up... Any ideas what the depreciation slope will be compared with the C63?

Have you got a date the car will arrive Eddie?

I'm interested to hear the feedback on this one given my potential path down Italian Street.

Car is here. Check the pics on the Pistonheads Alfa forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom