I'm Rich!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buccal

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK55 AMG
At last my numbers come up and i got this email today:

Greetings
I have waited so long for you to contact me for your Confirm able Bank Draft of $350.000.00 Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars, but I did not get any reply from you. Then I went and deposited the Draft with UPS COURIER SERVICE, West Africa , I have traveled out of the country for a 5 Months Course and I will not come back till end of SEPTEMBER.
What you have to do now is to contact the UPS COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the UPS COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($320.00) US Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.
Again, I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the UPS COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below:

Contact Person: Robert Akers.
Email Address: [email protected]

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your
Full Name:
Postal address :
and Direct telephone number :
To them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $320.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your
Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
CEO Secretary.
Mr. Katty Butler

Note:After you security fee,ensure you ask for your tracking number to track your money immediately.
UPS COURIER SERVICE.
All Right Reserved.
(c)2008.
Contact The UPS Deliveries{Please Treat as Urgent}

Your all invited round my house for a big party!!!!!

I cant see how this scam works.
After all, you contact UPS and find out its all a load of hogwash, thats the end of it.
And even IF there is a package lodged with them for delivery, you only pay them - not the scammer.
So how does the scammer get his greasy paws on your $320 ? ? ? ?

Perhaps there is a semi-subtle clue in the e-mail address of the contact...............[email protected]

Or to put it another way............

Rober takers..............

Last edited:
it is a con as i had one of these 3 weeks ago when you send them your details they will ask for debit account or something like that these sort of people where exposed a few months ago on watch dog some are the real thing but that is one out of a thousand the email address is one of the free one you can apply online for do your checks first before sending any money please be careful

it is a con as i had one of these 3 weeks ago when you send them your details they will ask for debit account or something like that these sort of people where exposed a few months ago on watch dog some are the real thing but that is one out of a thousand the email address is one of the free one you can apply online for do your checks first before sending any money please be careful

Really??

I've had some of these a week ago but actually saying that I missed a delivery of a parcel and was supposed to contact UPS.

I opened an email with the title "Free iPhone" just a couple of minutes ago. Inside there is a link, immediately Defender detected there is is virus in it. Moved it to the vault and forget about it.

These nasty b**** got nothing better to do, recking people life.

At last my numbers come up and i got this email today:

Greetings
I have waited so long for you to contact me for your Confirm able Bank Draft of $350.000.00 Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars,

He's skimming you. Mine's for a half-million. However, I think I'll toss it to a charity, because of this one:

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします新しいメールアドレス: [email protected]

Your email address has won you $4.6M from the UK Lottery online draws held in Bangkok on the 28th June 2008.Lucky Number: AXK2240192335.Contact John Brown with your official names,country, address,tel/mobile#,date of draw on [email protected] for delivery of your winning cheque

- UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION

You have to promise to not nick my winning number. I know I can trust all six of you reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom