I'm selling the Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok just some constructive words...

- Dont bother with the bidding system, doesnt really work on cars above £1000, most serious buyers just see it as a waste of time. Just have a buy it now with best offer.
- The title needs to be improved, something along the lines of "MERCEDES E320 COUPE WITH FULL AMG KIT 3.2 AUTOMATIC RED W124" You need some of those key search words.
- The text needs to be more like the advert on here and details of history would be useful too. I always say the text should make the car sound irresistable and the pictures should back the words up. The pictures are good but the description needs work.

Good Luck, its a stunning C124...

Interested in E320 Coupe

It is on ebay but no bids yet :dk:

Hello

I am seriously interested in the Red E320 coupe for sale.
I have been following this car for a while (last summer when it was advertised on Gumtree) when it was in Wimbledon.

I just have a couple of questions

- Where in London will the car be sold at and is it the address at which the car is registered?

- Will the registered owner be present at the sale?

- Is the private number plate (L reg) be sold with the car?

- Are you accepting offers outside of the auction?

I am a huge W124 enthusiast, and in particular for one that has a AMG bodykit. I saw the car advertised on Piston heads also.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

As I said to you earlier,the car is all legit and you can view either at me home address where the car is registered or at my work at working hours
Never sough the car on gumtree but it was advertised on PH by myself

As I said to you earlier,the car is all legit and you can view either at me home address where the car is registered or at my work at working hours
Never sough the car on gumtree but it was advertised on PH by myself

Your probably right. It could have been a similar one i must have seen.

Do you use on a regular basis?

Just to add , i saw it the other day.

Looks lovely. :)

Gone to Respect W124,look after it mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom