Im to embarresed to BARTER on Price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you have a picture on your computer and you want to put it up.

Under the reply box that you use when posting there is a "Manage attachments" click on that and a box will open.

Click on the browse in the first line and choose "my pictures" your picture will come up, just click on the one that you wish to upload, the box will go and then click upload,, when successful you will See the ID for the upload by the manage attachment.

There is a place to practice here

Thanks but i really will need my daughter to show me.
I dont evenknow where the attatchments/leads for the camera are.

Thanks again for trying.

Thanks but i really will need my daughter to show me.
I dont evenknow where the attatchments/leads for the camera are.

Thanks again for trying.

Thank you that is fair comment,, many people are not interested in computers and why should you be, you taking your lady to Sardinia must be much better, and do have a nice time.

This is the new version, but looks very similar

8424_large.jpg

There is usually either a sim card port or a cradle for your actual mobile phone on the dash and then you have a fixed phone in the centre console too..
however you can also get a nokia built in corded phone by itself and you have to insert your sim card every time you get in the car... any guesses why its not very common! I think this is what Alfie has, although ive only ever seen it on W220's...

Jaymanek.
YES, it is very similar to that.
I was also very surprised it it such a Unuser Friendly phone. It will be a pain in the butt putting the Sim into/out of the phone every time.

I have not been able to try any other sim cards other than T.Mobile yet, so still not able to use.
I

well done Alfie - this has to be a record thread on buying a car - it has made interesting reading - and I am glad that you have now aquired the car of your dreams....

I think - but I may be wrong T mobile uses a different band than vodafone and o2 and may not be compatible with older models (nor Orange )...BUT I may be completely wrong.....PM Richard ..what he doesn't know about these things isnt worth knowing..

Look forward to seeing pics...:bannana:

Hi Crockers.
I looked at the members list.
There is a awful lot of Richards:p

no need to swap sims, you can get 2x simcards and still have the same number on each one, basically to activate the sim you enter a 4 digit pincode, it will enable 1 phone and disable the other, when you leave the car you just enter the pincode on your portable mobile phone and it will activate that one and deactivate the one in the car. works fine

no need to swap sims, you can get 2x simcards and still have the same number on each one, basically to activate the sim you enter a 4 digit pincode, it will enable 1 phone and disable the other, when you leave the car you just enter the pincode on your portable mobile phone and it will activate that one and deactivate the one in the car. works fine

That will be GREAT.
Pretty sure i will have to get the phone chipped to make it happen.

JAYMENEC.
You asked "What does the phone say when i put the Sim card in?"

When i switch the Phone on, the screen says, "Thank God you finally bought a car.":D

Seriously however, it comes on as normal but with NO signal OR details of a Network.

Today, i raised the suspension.
I then drove (by accident) with the car still raised.
Since then, the car shows a warning in RED, CLOSE BONNET.
Also when i start it up, it shows a Key on the Left Dial AND check Card Battery in the other dial.
Could it be linked?

Last edited:
Do you your Hand Brake on a Automatic?
I have yet to use it, keep forgetting.

Last edited:
Today, i raised the suspension.
I then drove (by accident) with the car still raised.
Since then, the car shows a warning in RED, CLOSE BONNET.
Also when i start it up, it shows a Key on the Left Dial AND check Card Battery in the other dial.
Could it be linked?

With the suspension height it does not matter if you drove it raised, with both LEDs out its normal. the button on the right marked ABC sport is an alternative setting,it gives a harder sportier ride.

Re the bonnet, just open it and close it again dropping the front from a height of about 12", the switch is in the hinge and they can give the warning at times.

Do not leave a keyless go card in the car otherwise you cant lock it and they key symbol may flash up at the odd time.

These cars will only go 7 to 10 days without charging the rear battery, when one has first bought one of these cars it can get low while playing.

Please note that it is a AGM battery in the boot and it needs a special charger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom