image resize software

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A

Ashley

I am looking for an all round image resize software. Any good ideas (I do now want to pay more then £20:)).

zooman said:
I am looking for an all round image resize software. Any good ideas (I do now want to pay more then £20:)).

Depends how much functionality you want, if you want a quick and dirty solution MS Paint allows you to resize....

MS Photo Editor is bundled with Windows, that allows you to resize and compress.

Assuming you have a digital camera the software with that should allow you to do the job and thats free.

Cheers guys, should of said it is for gif. png etc for uplaoding to the web. I am not interseted in any other funtions (i have been using ms paint and i hate it).

Easy Thumbnails seems to be just the ticket and it freeware:) cheers.

The other option is to click send to mail recipiant, click smaller images then save those to the desk top and use as web images!

Kate

Just on a slight tangent....

Paint.NET is a free program similar to PaintshopPro and Photoshop, maybe not aswell developed but it is FREE and open source. Created by students from Washington State University under mentor from Microsoft.

Can be downloaded from download.com and directly at http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom