Imagine leaving your office for lunch and seeing this...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Limited Edition

Car
1993 190E (3)
June%206,%202003.JPG

June%206,%2020034.JPG

Only in America! :rolleyes:

People have ended up as bridge supports for less than that in glasgow :p

I walked past a chap today during my lunch break, and I kicked myself for not having a camera with me.

He was squat and kind of fat, like one of the seven dwarves, but without the beard. He was wearing multiple layers, and a skiing jacket zipped almost all the way up, and a blue bobble hat. (Bare in mind how hot it was today...)

He had a walking stick but didn't really use it for very much, and when I walked past him he burst into song for a moment, then started to howl to himself.

I almost cried laughing, and was glad nobody else was around to see the state I was in. I could barely keep my balance after that.

--
Antony

Prime candidate for the looney bin I would think (the mrs likes the pom poms though)

Hey pluggers, when did you lose the Anime avatar?

Not that I am complaining, I like the new one, just yours seemed to stand out from the rest ;)

--
Antony

Antony

Yeah right - thanks for the mention............

And I only shaved my beard off a couple of weeks ago and I have been told I have an excellent singing voice!!:p

Originally posted by bloodmoon
Hey pluggers, when did you lose the Anime avatar?

Not that I am complaining, I like the new one, just yours seemed to stand out from the rest ;)

--
Antony

A couple of day ago,I just fancied a change.Im looking at some more so I might have a new one soon.He He:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom