Immobilizer S Class W220

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Broken

Car
320 CDI S Class
Hello folks, I have an issue with a 51 plate S Class 320 CDI insofar as it wont start. Let me talk you though the symptoms and my actions so far. I put the key in the ignition and turn it on, steering wheel lowers and raises. All the lights apart from the glow plug light light up. Turn key and nothing happens. Checked the front fuse box only to find it soaked. Replaced front SAM. Checked rear fuse box, all ok. I am now thinking that the immobilizer may be goosed. Yes I have ran it though Star with no definitive results. The car only cost me £800 so £100's of spare parts is not an option. Help required, I don't want to scrap the car as it is terrific on fuel and so comfy to travel in.

Hello folks, I have an issue with a 51 plate S Class 320 CDI insofar as it wont start. Let me talk you though the symptoms and my actions so far. I put the key in the ignition and turn it on, steering wheel lowers and raises. All the lights apart from the glow plug light light up. Turn key and nothing happens. Checked the front fuse box only to find it soaked. Replaced front SAM. Checked rear fuse box, all ok. I am now thinking that the immobilizer may be goosed. Yes I have ran it though Star with no definitive results. The car only cost me £800 so £100's of spare parts is not an option. Help required, I don't want to scrap the car as it is terrific on fuel and so comfy to travel in.
Bump.

Thank you for your help in this issue. I should possibly have used my previous log in to get a response. The matter is now being resolved in me scrapping the car and purchasing another. I wont insult anyone by offering good spare parts for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom