Impatient Camaro Driver Causes A Huge Accident!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My observetions....:

The dashcam driver is driving too close to the car in front.

The Camaro has one faulty brake light (though still legal).

The pick-up driver is a prat and should not be allowed to drive on public roads.

That is one very long truck.....

The Camaro driver needs some serious anger management training.

Both driving as bad as each other in my opinion...

What would you have done if you were in the pickup and the camaro almost side swiped you trying to get into your lane?

You'd sit there in front of him and let him boil. Good on the pickup driver I say.

What would you have done if you were in the pickup and the camaro almost side swiped you trying to get into your lane?

You'd sit there in front of him and let him boil. Good on the pickup driver I say.

I'm fairly certain that I would let the Camaro driver through if he almost side-swiped me, better he's in front (or better still away into the distance) than behind me.

After all, the road is mainly empty and I could soon pick up pace again.

I'm fairly certain that I would let the Camaro driver through if he almost side-swiped me, better he's in front (or better still away into the distance) than behind me.

Exactly. What did the pick-up driver achieve by holding the Camaro up?

I see similar behaviour so often on British roads that I've become almost immune to this 'you're not getting past because you've ****** me off' style of driving.

It's pathetic.

The Camaro driver was stupid for trying to overtake on the grass, he should have known what a muscle car tends to do with heavy acceleration, a low grip surface and steering input.

I'd rather get to wherever I'm going to be honest...

Where's the pickup driver now, probably hospital!

Tempting but just putting yourself in danger. I asked an advanced driver what to do about a tailgator, his answer was simple, let them go past, there is nothing you can do about others bad driving, but you can keep out of their way and let them have their accident on their own.

In this case the pickup driver should have let the Camaro driver past and stay out of his way....................

Pity the video stopped before the "huge accident"...2:58 minutes I'll not get back.

If the van driver had just got on with it the accident would not have happened. He didn't. A complete ****.

I expected it to be this one, but for the title.....

[YOUTUBE]iFeBIxRyxag[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently this clip is no longer available...

On a practical level.... :D

The Camaro driver's mistake was signaling in the first instance.

This is essentially 'asking permission'... giving the pick-up driver the oppotunity to 'decline'... What he should have done instead is creep-up on the pick-up from the inside... then strike with a rapid lane change via a sudden and decisive manouvre before the pick-up driver has a chance to react.

Had he done this, he would have managed to weave-in just ahead of the pick up and off he goes.... 'the element of surprise', as Clouseau would say :D

Is it this one?

Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom