Impromptu Lincolnshire meetup this week?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gr1nch

Car
2017 W222 S350d AMG Line Premium Plus : Iridium Silver and Black Nappa
I'm up here to pick my new W222 on Wednesday (guess what day the month that is!?). Anyone up for a meetup before or after?

We're doing a long clockwise loop through the county over the next 7 days (to view areas and house with a view to settling here - so a bit deal for us) but may be able to adjust/travel if others want to do a mini-GTG

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Where abouts in Lincolnshire are you looking to settle? I've worked in most areas over the last 20 years even though I don't live in the County.. There are a few gtgs which are posted on here but not many tbh in Lincolnshire as yet

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I guess, nothing will come of this now unless HumberMart and DogBreath are around tomorrow.

Where abouts in Lincolnshire are you looking to settle? I've worked in most areas over the last 20 years even though I don't live in the County.. There are a few gtgs which are posted on here but not many tbh in Lincolnshire as yet
We're looking to settle in North Lincolnshire - too many southerners like me in the South! But mainly as it's hillier, less popular, perhaps a bit more unspoilt. Also the people Im meeting on this trip are a bit more Yorkshire'ish?
I specifically don't want commute distance to London or anywhere that will jack the house prices up crazily. Got some tips? ;)

I could make a meet up.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I could make a meet up.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Where are you timskemp? I had a nice point and chat with HumberMart yesterday.

If anyone is in or near Louth tomorrow, I likely can.

No worries, was a last minute thing. Next time ! Seems there are few members Lincolnshire way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom