In Car Computer for the Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

B16BFR

Car
C220 CDI
Im currently looking to buy a C270 CDI and have noticed that they all have casette players in with a "2din" dash where a car computer would fit nicely. I was wondering whether anybody within the forum has one and if they could suggest a decent one....

regards

Benjamin

I've looked into this, but decided against, as playing Doom, etc might distract me from driving.....

Hmmmmm

Ok i may have miss worded what i was after...Not so much as a carputer but a cd/dvd/satnav gagdet...........

so you mean an aftermarket head unit.
There are plenty- Clarion, JVC, Apine, Pioneer all produce good quality ones & there are threads(recent) about these- just search 'aftermarket head unit'

I got the kenwood DNX5220 fitted in mine, it does sat nav with camera location download, cd/dvd, hands free bluetooth, ipod control with adaptor. looks like original fit

Im currently looking to buy a C270 CDI and have noticed that they all have casette players in with a "2din" dash where a car computer would fit nicely. I was wondering whether anybody within the forum has one and if they could suggest a decent one....

regards

Benjamin

Have you tried looking for one with COMAND?
That will do most things you ask and all works with steering wheel controls and Instrument Cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom