in car entertainment upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markm730

Car
c230k coupe 2004
Hi all,
Just after some advice please or ideas.
Have a c230 amg coupe 04 plate. Interested in changing the stereo unit. Currently have the standard one but would like to upgrade if it's possible. Was after something which I could maybe play my tunes off my fone via Bluetooth, also need to have the fone option and possibly sat nav. is this a possible option or am I stuck with the original. no big deal really as good unit and sound, just means I have to use an fm transmitter to play my tunes from fone.
Cheers in advance
Mark

Hi all,
Just after some advice please or ideas.
Have a c230 amg coupe 04 plate. Interested in changing the stereo unit. Currently have the standard one but would like to upgrade if it's possible. Was after something which I could maybe play my tunes off my fone via Bluetooth, also need to have the fone option and possibly sat nav. is this a possible option or am I stuck with the original. no big deal really as good unit and sound, just means I have to use an fm transmitter to play my tunes from fone.
Cheers in advance
Mark

email me your VIN number to [email protected] and I can run through some options for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom