In Lithuania they create cars from PU-foam and luxury CL-klasse Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jay should've had him fit his AMG widebody kit...

That coat !! :crazy:

Looks like the old MB rust problem got at his coat :D

Did you click on the link & look at all the other pics?
He must have spent more time & effort on it than you would believe possible.

Russ

Yes I did. I just hope he is happy with his efforts, because as sure as eggs is eggs, not many others will be.
Its an absolute nightmare and must handle like a drunk one legged kangaroo.

Yes I did. I just hope he is happy with his efforts, because as sure as eggs is eggs, not many others will be.
Its an absolute nightmare and must handle like a drunk one legged kangaroo.

looks like its for motorshows and displays in which case he's drawing in the crowds pretty well.

amazing skill and vision to be able to carry it off as its undeniably a one off. and not to mention a lot of courage cos at one point he had a pefectly nice cl covered in foam and cardboard looking like a dogs dinner.

i quite like the look of the final version in a batmobile kind of way :eek: but i'd have left it as a standard cl, but then i'm not into car shows, fur coats or foam.

looks like its for motorshows and displays in which case he's drawing in the crowds pretty well.

amazing skill and vision to be able to carry it off as its undeniably a one off. and not to mention a lot of courage cos at one point he had a pefectly nice cl covered in foam and cardboard looking like a dogs dinner.

i quite like the look of the final version in a batmobile kind of way :eek: but i'd have left it as a standard cl, but then i'm not into car shows, fur coats or foam.

Looks better than the rubbish Bernie and Leepu turn out, and they have managed two series of the s**t.:eek:

What the hell :crazy: Surely that`s a CLK though isn`t it :confused:
If you want a real laugh, scroll to the bottom and check out some of the other links on the site, "plastic lips" is worth a chuckle :D

Yikes, it gets worse :

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1848

Reminds me I have a pic of a two tone CL spotted in Paris..Quite terrible.....Must post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom