" In need of restoration " .... I'll say !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've MOT'd worse :D

Seriously though, the plate has to be work around £8 - 10K and a fully restored pagoda has to be at least £40K in today's market, but it will cost a few quid to buff all that tin worm out

Reactions: 219
I think if someone sneezes in that barn then it'll collapse. It makes me think of my old bbq that I've just had to replace as it collapsed under the weight of the coals the other day. Thankfully I hadnt lit it yet. I'm keeping the new one in the garage.

After restoration if you look carefully down in the engine compartment you will see both engine mounting bolts, these are original, everything else has been replaced:rolleyes:

After restoration if you look carefully down in the engine compartment you will see both engine mounting bolts, these are original, everything else has been replaced:rolleyes:
You think they might be able to salvage both!! ;)

Surely the container is worth more than the contents. Seriously how is there any value in that crusty digestive biscuit? :eek:

Just worked on the assumption that as 8 SAE is currently for sale for £10k then SAE 5 must be worth a similar price

Ahhhhh ..... it becomes clearer.

I had just seen the other C reg plate shown in the pics stuffed in the boot.

Looks like it's been stored in a shipping container. Nothing could be worse. We bought one at work on the basis that it would be a very secure shed. The reality is they drip gallons of condensation in the winter.

Neither FBU586C or SAE5 show up on the dvlc site . If the vehicle has never been sorned is it not liable for the registration to be withdrawn? SAE5 should be worth a few quid if still possible to use it. I wish my SL was a few years older ! Will be selling it shortly but unfortunately its only an SL R107 . Maybe I should stick it in a container for 20 years. Only problem is I would be 85 if not already checked out!

The Speedo and Rev counter look in good condition:D

Just imagine it been vacummed out before sale, you'd just be left with the windscreen and the other glass bits.. oh and maybe the tyres. :D

I see it made 16 Grand . Someone must have been keen .

I know my Ponton was rusty , but .... I'd owned it for 34 years and there is such a thing as sentimental value , but not to anyone else - unless their dad was the original owner ?

There are still plenty of W113s about .

Wouldn't SAE 5 only be worth anything if that vehicle (and only that vehicle) could pass an MOT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom