In the dog house - again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
The Smart Navigation system has a speed limit setting.

So the other day I set it so that if you went 5mph over the speed limit, the radio would mute and at high volume it would shout

"PLEASE MIND THE SPEED LIMIT"

The following day she had a 250 mile drive. :devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
Of course if she had her best mate in the front seat the warning wouldn't have been noticed

I used to hand over shift to a guy who took pride in being late. He would switch the radar on only to find it talking to him in Filipino, or Mandarin Chinese, or....

I used to hand over shift to a guy who took pride in being late. He would switch the radar on only to find it talking to him in Filipino, or Mandarin Chinese, or....

In a similar vein ... way back (late 70s) we used a system at work called GUTS (Gothenburg University Terminal System). I inserted a little-known command into a colleague's profile which caused all text to be displayed in Swedish whenever she logged on :)

The Smart Navigation system has a speed limit setting.

So the other day I set it so that if you went 5mph over the speed limit, the radio would mute and at high volume it would shout

"PLEASE MIND THE SPEED LIMIT"

The following day she had a 250 mile drive. :devil::devil::devil:

Let us know how the case at the Old Bailey goes...

I would prefer to be hit and get my punishment out the way over dog house treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom