In the Doghouse!! Help. Simon and Garfunkel, BBC1/BBC HD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smarties

Hello Fellow forum members. Can anyone help me out with this. I was meant to have recorded yesterdays showing of BBC1's Imagine, Simon and Garfunkel. Set the timer all fine, but didn't check my hard drive,and have only got the first few seconds :confused:. I was recording this for my Wife who is a fan, so well and truly in the Doghouse if she finds out I cocked it up. It is on again this evening, Wed 9th November, at 11PM on BBC HD if you have got such a thing (We do not). I have sent my Brother in law a text to see if he has HD, but no reply as yet. Would be very grateful if anyone could help us (me) out. Thanks for looking

Hi, Thanks for the response. I thought of i player, but there's no way I know of, of recording as a keepsake. My Wife's a child of the 60's :) and a fan, she'd like to keep a copy.

Google video capture software. Some capture whatever can be played on your pc

Can't you stream it into a recorder ?

Chaps, I've only just got to grips with how to send an sms text!, streaming and video capture are way over my head.

I've got it on my Humax but have no idea how to get it onto a CD or DVD that I could send. I'll keep it for a bit.

Thanks Richard, If I knew how to, I'd perhaps give it a try. Is it difficult?

You can download it legally from the BBC iPlayer. There's a "download" button next to each available programme. Just click it and wait for it to finish.

You can download it legally from the BBC iPlayer. There's a "download" button next to each available programme. Just click it and wait for it to finish.

The download from iPlayer is time limited I believe and is not meant for permanent archive?

Google is your friend plenty of free programmes to permanently record from i player :thumb:

Hope you are tuned into BBC 4 tonight .....

This member sorted it out from a great distance ;)

Great programme IMHO - also saw Paul Simon playing live on a separate programme. What a songwriter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom