In todays post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Pan Man

A very smart "Booklet" in a very smart plastic sleeve inside a plain cardboard outer. What was it I hear you all cry! Well her is the rub,it was all about the new S212 E Class estae, except it was not. It had some futureistic (ultra modern) photos A lovely view of somwhere in Cornwall or Pembrokeshire and absolutly no information on the car its self. Attached to the rear outer cover was a return slip askin if I want a brochure or if I would like to attend a local launch event. What is th epoint of that? Surley If they had sent a brochure I could have browsed it at my leisure and decided to attent the event or not but at least I would have been prepared to look at the car and the options and extras. A complete wase of paper, trees, time and money, but good for the post office in revenue me thinks.

A lot of advertising, on TV and in the press etc. these days seems to say very little about the product they are selling. It's very odd.

I would rather they had sent me a brochure - at least that way you get to see the product and decide if you want to attend. I am more likely to be put off if I have to send something off to get info they could have sent me to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom