Inchcape Brabus Monoblock Wheels Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thats quite expensive... My Monoblocks are genuine and they cost me almost half that (ok they aren't studded but still).

Its really cheap to buy these from german ebay i find

Hmm, there's a lot of 'replica' and the like wheels out there on eBay. You need to be careful what you buy, especially from abroad. Anyone seen all the 'AME' type rims, etc.

For genuine Brabus rims supplied from a proper MB dealer (with warranty) I'd say that was actually quite a good price :)

Personally not too keen on the style (?), but that would be a matter of taste and would depend on the car they're going on.

BTW, the 190 club has an additional discount available for use with Inchcape, worthwhile when spending this kind of money (PM me)

Will

Those Monoblock S rims are the ones used on the Vito Sport-X :)

Thats quite expensive... My Monoblocks are genuine and they cost me almost half that (ok they aren't studded but still).

Its really cheap to buy these from german ebay i find

AMG wheels start cheap but can be £5k a set - you get what you pay for !

looks cheap to me too, credit crunch not all bad lol

beautiful wheels and cheap too

I just wish they would do the same "sale" on some 18' AMG Style II monoblocks.................hmmm, we can but dream!

I like the alloys..seen them on a CLS..beautiful finish and quality..it is real good value for money..especially for original Brabus with warranty from MB as well..

Those Monoblock S rims are the ones used on the Vito Sport-X :)

Coincidentally, I saw these exact wheels today on a black Vito.

Was sitting next to it in Sunbury, noticed the wheels and then saw the 'Sport-X' badges on the side.

It looked like either a van or the rear side windows etc were dark tinted, signwritten on the back for a commercial company etc.

Looked pretty good.

Will

The side bars ruin the Vito special editions for me. The Brabus wheels are nice though - dealers apparently fit quite a lot of them as an upgrade. But I'm still looking to put some AMGs on mine instead, just to be different :)

We have got these wheels too. They came with a full brabus kit for SLK from head office on subscription. I can beat that inchcape price if anyone seriously interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom