Inchcape Mercedes Benz Loughborough

paulyV6

Once sunny St Albans, Herts - now delightful Deal,
Don't know if anyone will see this, but I just thought I'd say what a pleasant experience buying a car from this dealership was yesterday.

I'm most impressed with my two new key rings and Mercedes golf umbrella too!

Many thanks

sinewave

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 520 M-Sport Touring, Kawasaki ZX10R KRT (AMG Eater!)
What about the complimentary Tin of Hamerite? :rolleyes:

SmartMAC

Car
C250 CDI Sport Coupe AMG
Don't know if anyone will see this, but I just thought I'd say what a pleasant experience buying a car from this dealership was yesterday.

I'm most impressed with my two new key rings and Mercedes golf umbrella too!

Many thanks
I bought my car from them even though I live in Bolton and I was very pleased with the service. A million miles away from the last time I visited a merc dealer.

I got a complimentary service from them too so I will check what their after sales service is like when i get it done.

coalville126

Car
W126 300SE, S210 E55, R107, Subaru Legacy ST
Just think yourself lucky you were not buying parts from them. Last time I was in I nearly emptied the coffee machine while waiting for someone to serve me after ringing the bell!!
Yup, me too and an unknowledgeable & disinterested parts person. I must say he was at least polite.

Mactech

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Audi A8 50 Tdi, Mazda MX~5, Land Rover Defender, VFR1200
I bought a new S class from them way back in 2007 and it was the best service I have had from any Mercedes dealer. Good on price, good on P/x price, knowlegable but not pushy sales person and everything done when they said it would be.:)
They are not even close to me but it was worth travelling and getting them to sort a very minor rattle in the doorcard whilst on my way to East Midlands airport.
I don't often get pleasure from spending a lot of money :eek:...but these guys made it tolerable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom