Inchcape Parts Website

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr. shr

MB Enthusiast
Anyone know how long it takes for parts to arrive when ordering from this website, and what method of posting they use? i.e. what happens if you're not in when they deliver?

Ordered 8/10/06 Via Internet
Dispatched 11/10/06 ( Ex Oxford)
Delivered Scotland Via Parcel Force 12/10/06

One Example

Hi,

I used this sight only a week ago.I ordered some wheel centre caps.They were most efficient - they informed me by email that the items were on the way.They used Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and the items arrived within two days of ordering - however,larger parcel items,may take longer.

Thanks guys.
I ordered last night (A piece of plastic seat panelling costing about 15 pounds and a couple of screws). I assume the panelling will come directly from MK? So will the part be sent to Oxford and then dispatched from there or will they send it directly to me?

You can usually specify with their online ordering facility to send the parts to a specific address of your choosing,or in my case the credit card billing address,which was also my home address as well.

Indeed you can (thinking about it, I should have asked for delivery at my work address).

But I was wondering what happens with parts that are not on the shelf at MB Oxford. Do they send all parts of the order from MK to Oxford and then dispatch the entire order from Oxford to me? As grober says, I imagine that would be the case.

Indeed you can (thinking about it, I should have asked for delivery at my work address).

But I was wondering what happens with parts that are not on the shelf at MB Oxford. Do they send all parts of the order from MK to Oxford and then dispatch the entire order from Oxford to me? As grober says, I imagine that would be the case.

Yes, parts trucked from MK to Oxford and then sent out.

I was at MB Oxford the other week, the parts dept is spotlessly clean and very well laid out.

Quite impressive if you like that sort of thing.

Last edited:
I've used Inchcape and have been very impressed.

I ordered a part on the Monday morning (it was in stock) and it was with me by Tuesday morning, the following day.

I've used Inchcape and have been very impressed.

I ordered a part on the Monday morning (it was in stock) and it was with me by Tuesday morning, the following day.

That is quick.
I guess if the part has to be sent from MK to Oxford, it will add two or three days to the process.

That is quick.
I guess if the part has to be sent from MK to Oxford, it will add two or three days to the process.

Yep, it takes a day or two longer, but in this particular case the part was already in stock.

I've just placed an order for a touch-up pen (paint code 343) and that is coming specially from Germany. They say that it'll take up to 14 days before I get it - thats fair enough.

Arrived today.
Order placed late on Monday night so turn around was a total of four working days. Not bad at all.
Packaging not great though - a jiffy bag to transport a piece of plastic panelling. But it arrived in perfect nick, so can't complain.

Certain parts don't come up on the Inchape website though. Do you place a parts request on it then and fill in the form?

If you have the part number then I believe you can order pretty much anything, right down to individual screws etc.

Just enter the part number in the 'searh by part number' box without any spaces and you should be able to place it in your shopping basket.

If you have the part number then I believe you can order pretty much anything, right down to individual screws etc.

Just enter the part number in the 'searh by part number' box without any spaces and you should be able to place it in your shopping basket.

Some parts come up as 0 parts available, even though the part number is correct

Some parts come up as 0 parts available, even though the part number is correct

Hmm, do you have any examples?
Does it say that 0 parts are available or that your search returned 0 results?

A2026800678
A2026801179
A2026800052

As an example of 3

Just had a look at the first part number in your list and I think you need to add a four digit colour code on to the end. For example, add 9B12 on to the end and it will find the part.
Do you know what colour code your interior is?

Just had a look at the first part number in your list and I think you need to add a four digit colour code on to the end. For example, add 9B12 on to the end and it will find the part.
Do you know what colour code your interior is?

The interior is black leather (now) but black should suffice I think is that 9B12

NW Merc is correct. There are loads of engine and chassis parts not listed.

You recieve this: Note the bold.

Your search returned 0 results.

Please try our request a part form as we do not show all of the parts we have in stock on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom