Incident in Barcelona

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ Lets hope whoever is responsible is cornered and shot dead. No point imprisoning these terrorists.

Probably "known to the authorities"

The person who hired the van was according to the news at ten. Seemingly they'd been inside and that's probably where the "radicalisation" began.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very sad and tragic. Yet again so many innocent people injured or lost their lives.

A couple of interesting articles regarding the 2004 Madrid train bombing:

Spain's Retreat After The Madrid Bombings Rewards Terrorism | The Heritage Foundation

BOMBINGS IN MADRID: ELECTION OUTCOME; Spain Grapples With Notion That Terrorism Trumped Democracy - The New York Times

It will be interesting to see the political fallout from the recent attack.

Sadly the only thing that will happen is the same old platitudes will be rolled out, and that nothing will change.

And your solution is...

Don't have a solution, but maybe protect our borders from illegal entry better, prevent thousands of people entering Europe by helping them in there own country's by setting up safe zones, stop encouraging this mass movement by picking them up in the sea and bringing them to Europe (and no I don't mean let them die in the ocean) but take them to said safe zones. What ideas have you got?

to think i was there walking down that exact path a few weeks back makes me sick.

cannot prevent these idiots using this low tech attack, prevention is better than cure, i agree with above, have to stop them coming in in the first place.

i side with taking refugees in because of human rights etc especially if we have the resources to help but they have a different culture and background to us, they must be segregated on arrival if we do decide to take them in, can't just let them roam free like germany.

Don't have a solution, but maybe protect our borders from illegal entry better, prevent thousands of people entering Europe by helping them in there own country's by setting up safe zones, stop encouraging this mass movement by picking them up in the sea and bringing them to Europe (and no I don't mean let them die in the ocean) but take them to said safe zones. What ideas have you got?

I have none. Just wondering about the "platitudes".

Looks like a on-going terrorist attack in Finland right now too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom