Incoming DREAM Car... :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJM

Car
2015 E63 AMG SALOON :)
Hi everyone.
I finally pulled the trigger today on a new Iridium Silver E63 Saloon :bannana:
It's a stock car so hopefully it will arrive by the end of the month...I can't wait!!!
Any thoughts or advice would be gratefully received :)
Piccies to follow if people are interested?...

Congrats!!!! I'm sure you will love it. Yes post pics when you get it. The E63 is a beaut! Good choice. Loving mine to bits! :)

Congratulations, what spec did you go for and pictures are a must.

What car have you come from?

Congrats!!!! I'm sure you will love it. Yes post pics when you get it. The E63 is a beaut! Good choice. Loving mine to bits! :)

Sadly mine is 'just' the standard model. bet yours is awesome?!

Nicely done. That's the 4th new E63 in as many weeks here I think.

Congratulations, what spec did you go for and pictures are a must.

What car have you come from?

Nothing over the top. As you probably know the E63 is hardly poverty spec and I had to draw the line somewhere.

Iridium Silver
Black Nappa Interior
Carbon Fibre Pack 2
Comfort, Ventilated, Dynamic seats
Keyless go

Current car is a BMW 335d M-Sport Saloon.

AMG's have always been my dream car...SOOOOOO excited :D

Nicely done. That's the 4th new E63 in as many weeks here I think.

I've probably seen as many on the roads in the same amount of years. They're like Rocking Horse sh1t ;)

DJM said:
Nothing over the top. As you probably know the E63 is hardly poverty spec and I had to draw the line somewhere. Iridium Silver Black Nappa Interior Carbon Fibre Pack 2 Comfort, Ventilated, Dynamic seats Keyless go Current car is a BMW 335d M-Sport Saloon. AMG's have always been my dream car...SOOOOOO excited :D

Nice upgrade from 335d. You have some solid options there and I am really glad you will have fulfilled a dream. Let us know how you get on.

Does anyone know if you can use Spotify or Deezer with the current Command system? I've been using Deezer for the past 18 months in my beemer and it's been amazing. I'd hate to lose this functionality. Having said that I'll probably be listening to the glorious engine instead :)

DJM said:
Does anyone know if you can use Spotify or Deezer with the current Command system? I've been using Deezer for the past 18 months in my beemer and it's been amazing. I'd hate to lose this functionality. Having said that I'll probably be listening to the glorious engine instead :)

Both work through either via your usb or Bluetooth audio.

Both work through either via your usb or Bluetooth audio.

Thanks. That sounds positive. Do you get full functionality (including album artwork) on the command screen?

DJM said:
Thanks. That sounds positive. Do you get full functionality (including album artwork) on the command screen?

Only via usb. Bluetooth can be a bit sketchy. Plays ok but gets confused with track names.

Only via usb. Bluetooth can be a bit sketchy. Plays ok but gets confused with track names.

That's ok. USB will be fine. Thank you

Congrats!

Congrats and welcome to AMG club.

My last car was a 740d and I miss it loads.

Hahaha super !!!

I think your talking about BMW apps where you can control the application directly from iDrive. I don't believe Merc do this so while I can probably play the music over Bluetooth or USB you might have to go to the phone to fully control the app.

I'm going to miss this as well, use Spotify with my 335d (Going to a C63S). However Apple Music is coming and as that's the inbuilt app there might be hope of having a bit more control of that from the Merc. Also if they add CarPlay as they've demoed we'd have even better control but depends if they'll enable that via a software update or if you'd need a new car for it...

No the media interface brings up the album art from the phone. Well it does in mine just checked again.

DJM said:
Sadly mine is 'just' the standard model. bet yours is awesome?!

To be fair, there isn't that much in the S that you'd notice day to day from the standard model. Both sound good, look good and drives good. All is just ... Well good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom