Incoming Picture Spam!! :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LOL..5.5 hour journey..welcome to the south east mate..:) Selling my car to FozRB25, was a pleasure, he is so car enthusiastic, and I could sense his excitement when he arrive at my home and got to see the car for the first time, Fozrb25 did everything he stated he would do from our initial conversation, great communications, turned up when he said he would, no messing or arguing over monies, no tyre kicking, had loads of questions understandably, which i answered as honestly as I could, and whilst my heart was in my stomach as the car departed up the road, really so heavy hearted and sad to see it go, and more so now I see these new pics, 16 years ownership, longest I ever previously owned a car was 2.5 years, and had put so much into his car, I console myself to the fact that the car was not getting used hardly at all for past 3 years, clocked most milage up, going from Eastbourne to MB medway in Rochester for servicing, and has now gone to a great home, and not only to be 'really' looked after, but will get some performance use made of her as these cars should be. Enjoy the car Fozrb25, pleasure to meet you. On a footnote, it was great to meet your mate Rob (real nice chap), and his Albarth, both the albarth and the 55 going up the road, as you left, great sound!

On a last note, just to say during my ownership of the 55, whilst I rarely pop in here any more, I joined this forum shortly after purchasing it in Nov 06, and went on to meet lots of great people, organised some great days and trips, Goodwood trackdays, the Vmax Starefire event, AMG factory visit, Spa trackday, a French track, hired solely for us, lots of MB club forum people attended these, some of the guys are still here, some not, but are still in touch via other media, and I am still in touch with a good bunch of these guys, great yesterdays, hopefully some good tomorrows to come..) none would not have happened if I had not brought this car, fond memories.
Had a similar experience selling our C63 to a forum member. Some really top people out there.

LOL..5.5 hour journey..welcome to the south east mate..:) Selling my car to FozRB25, was a pleasure, he is so car enthusiastic, and I could sense his excitement when he arrive at my home and got to see the car for the first time, Fozrb25 did everything he stated he would do from our initial conversation, great communications, turned up when he said he would, no messing or arguing over monies, no tyre kicking, had loads of questions understandably, which i answered as honestly as I could, and whilst my heart was in my stomach as the car departed up the road, really so heavy hearted and sad to see it go, and more so now I see these new pics, 16 years ownership, longest I ever previously owned a car was 2.5 years, and had put so much into his car, I console myself to the fact that the car was not getting used hardly at all for past 3 years, clocked most milage up, going from Eastbourne to MB medway in Rochester for servicing, and has now gone to a great home, and not only to be 'really' looked after, but will get some performance use made of her as these cars should be. Enjoy the car Fozrb25, pleasure to meet you. On a footnote, it was great to meet your mate Rob (real nice chap), and his Albarth, both the albarth and the 55 going up the road, as you left, great sound!

On a last note, just to say during my ownership of the 55, whilst I rarely pop in here any more, I joined this forum shortly after purchasing it in Nov 06, and went on to meet lots of great people, organised some great days and trips, Goodwood trackdays, the Vmax Starefire event, AMG factory visit, Spa trackday, a French track, hired solely for us, lots of MB club forum people attended these, some of the guys are still here, some not, but are still in touch via other media, and I am still in touch with a good bunch of these guys, great yesterdays, hopefully some good tomorrows to come..) none would not have happened if I had not brought this car, fond memories.
Wow 16 years, you will definitely miss it but always great when it goes to another enthusiast.

Jules

That looks amazing!
When did this car go up for sale? I check online every day for E55AMG's but I can't remember seeing this for sale

Had a similar experience selling our C63 to a forum member. Some really top people out there.
👍🏽

Definitely! And I’m glad I got from a member here, car has been well looked after and shows! I saw some real rough ones on autotrader

Reactions: HB
That looks amazing!
When did this car go up for sale? I check online every day for E55AMG's but I can't remember seeing this for sale
It was through here bud, I replied to a comment a while back and got chatting to Ricky that way. I got very, very lucky with this one!👌👌👌

This is the ceramic coating I use on all my cars, I swear by it. 1 bottle is enough to treat a whole car. Its awesome stuff20210301_134031.jpg20210307_151415.jpg20210307_151518.jpg 🙂

That looks amazing!
I posted up my car a few times over the past 3 years, but only when there was a post here, of a E55 being wanted, no one ever came back, but Fozrb25, came back to me just recently, lots of communication, and deal was done. Not to steal Fozrb25 glory, but my car. or should i say ex car, has some other desirable fitments that he has yet to show. I look forward to seeing some more pics at some point.

I posted up my car a few times over the past 3 years, but only when there was a post here, of a E55 being wanted, no one ever came back, but Fozrb25, came back to me just recently, lots of communication, and deal was done. Not to steal Fozrb25 glory, but my car. or should i say ex car, has some other desirable fitments that he has yet to show. I look forward to seeing some more pics at some point.
There's a huge huge host of extremely desirable parts on her, plenty ot time, comitment, cost and tears have gone into her, that shows!

Will you be doing the detailing?
I have a friend who's a detailer so he'll have the car in his unit for a few days and do it. I've read some reviews on the Amour stuff and it's got good ratings, I'm not sure what coating he will use on her though. Your's looks mint!👌

I have a friend who's a detailer so he'll have the car in his unit for a few days and do it. I've read some reviews on the Amour stuff and it's got good ratings, I'm not sure what coating he will use on her though. Your's looks mint!👌

Definitely worth ceramic coating, will last a good few years. I only have experience in AK, the results are pretty good. Worth the investment in my experience👍

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've got Titan tx155 on mine with a 3 yr warranty 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom