incredible bike jump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Absolutely Terrifying:crazy:

Mind you, when I think of some of the older birds I woke up next to when I was younger it doesn't seem that bad:D :D

Bloody hell......
as a biker i poo myself when the back tyre slips!!!!!

I ride bikes, I do track days, I ride race bikes and my son races them, but that is just barking!:eek:

WOW. I know its only physics at the end of the day but you have to have had the fear chip removed to do something like that!

They didn't show the bit where he bawled his eyes out because of an ickle cut to his hand from the brake lever.

i think it was quiete a bad cut i think this guy ia awesome last year he did the longest junp ever..
still not in evel knievels league though or eddie kidd pure legends, if any body slags these 2 off they shouldn be banned from the site, imho

Holy guacomole! The first bit was cool, but the bit where he drove off the building looked far too casual.

Going up took guts, coming down took a death wish. Unbelievable.

WOW. I know its only physics at the end of the day but you have to have had the fear chip removed to do something like that!

Not wishing to detract from that nutters bravery...........but...........
All these must have had their fear chip removed as well..............
And all for a low wage and no publicity........

Last edited:
When I was younger I did scaffolding for a while, and used to run around like a loon, but nothing compared to that dizzinging height

An Absolutely unbelievable stunt, hats off to him:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom