Incredible Footage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unbelievable - bet he needed a change of underwear after that!

Amazing footage. Enjoyed that:thumb:

Thanks for posting that.

It's great to see that they're as interested in us as we are in them. :)

Thank you for posting that was great. Nothing quite like getting close to nature. I have had a humming bird stand on my finger to feed but never got close to a gorilla.

What a great clip.The sheer size of the male,I would,nt like to get on the wrong side of him :eek:

Yes, that struck me. I imagine he is immensely strong...

The worrying thing is that I can see a likness between him and me.Unfortunatly I have a very simlar skull shape(when i have a short trim I have been called a gorilla in the mist) but the worst thing is I now have the belly to go with it and I can grow more hair out of my ears than I can on my head ! :(

The worrying thing is that I can see a likness between him and me.Unfortunatly I have a very simlar skull shape(when i have a short trim I have been called a gorilla in the mist) but the worst thing is I now have the belly to go with it and I can grow more hair out of my ears than I can on my head ! :(

And thus is born the mbclub.co.uk dating service...

(You forgot to mention GSOH)

Similar to that, Mrs Ted, never known for her subtlety, once said to me after a haircut " You look just like a bloody monkey with that haircut!"

Daughter No3, about seven at the time, seeing how upset I was, came up to me, put her arm round me and said "don't worry, dad. Monkeys are my favourite animal!"

This was taken by my wife as I picked my new car up. Literally !

aerialmark-albums-marks-pics-picture5481-do-you-see-what-i-mean.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom