Incredible parking!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I`ve seen that so many times,and it still makes me laugh

It is, or course, an American lady - our English ladies never have such troubles!

It is, or course, an American lady - our English ladies never have such troubles!
Oh yes they do...

I had the pleasure - if that's the right word - of watching a woman driving a 59-plate Qashqai 2 (whoever dreamt up that name is either in need of a frontal lobotomy, or has already had one) in a local car park this evening execute several multi-point manouvres to get out of a parking spot.

An inability to judge the length of the vehicle by up to 5 feet at each end, a complete failure to apply an appropriate amount of lock and lots of dry steering resulted in three failed attempts and finally an almost successful exit that kerbed one of the front alloys :doh:

She then queued at the exit of said carpark behind another woman in an Audi A4 who decided that having commenced her exit as a left turn, she actually wanted to turn right, so proceeded to engage reverse and head, completely oblivious, towards the front of the Qashqai 2. Much horn sounding from the Qashqai ensued as an incredulous male in a Mercedes C-Class watched on from a safe distance...

Two for the price of one :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom