Independent around Derby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GlenQ

Car
2004 W220 S320 CDI
Can anyone recommend an independent MB workshop in the Derby or surrounding area please.

GlenQ

Hi Glen

Not sure but are Mertrux classed as an Inde?

I use Mercserve in Nottingham

Steve

I have a name and phone number for someone in Derby who has been recommended to me and i will be contacting in the next couple of weeks to get my W203 serviced.
He is just off the A52 inner ring road and i think it is the Chester Green area and here is the phone number and name.
Steve Smith 01332 360875

German automotive on ascot drive are good. done some minor works on my car, no complaints. Price is fair as well.

Jar Motorsport in Rotherham. LINK.

One of the owners is our member Flanaia1, who I've had several dealings with. Ian has always surpassed my expectations and is one of lifes good eggs. :cool:

Because JAR is associated with Ian, (and they can be associated with the likes of GoCompare) rest assured, the service will be spot-on. ;)

Last edited:
I have used MB Centre in Nottingham on several occasions, found them to be pritty good :thumb:

Not really Derby...but Birmingham. Would recommend W.D.M Cars, Perry Barr, Birmingham. They are Mercedes only..good feedback on forums here and my recent visit for some coding work was well carried. I have used Andy Gayle Birmingham as well but Andy seemed to be charging more and less flexible.

I would avoid. Car came back from service with an oil leak and charged me an extra £35 to fix it!

Hi, I am the new service manager at Benz Bavarian Service in Duffield, i am concerned with regard to the poor level of service you feel you received.

We have been serving the community locally for 25 years, and strive for great customer service.

Please give us a call as we are keen to resolve this matter and restore yours, and everybody on this forums faith in us.

Look Forward to hearing from you

Dan -Service Manager 01332 843756

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom