Independent in Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Avantgarde Automotive Clevedon

Massive thanks to Steve and the team at avantgarde.

I havent had a merc for a few years so hadn't been to his new gaff but dropped in unannounced yesterday with a noisy suspension on my newly purchased s211 E500. I have a family reunion in London tomorrow and really need the car. Popped it up on the ramp and found a few issues need sorting and not safe to use as it is.

They were really busy but Steve was fantastic and is going to sort it for tomorrow. He is already coming in at 6am to sort another urgent job! What amazing service. If you have not been there I highly recommend a visit if you are in the southwest even if it is just to drool over the SLRs that he has in (there were 4 there yesterday).

I have used Steve's services and I can vouch for his customer service and knowledge of MB vehicles.

Just bought an E350 s212 and was wondering where to take it for work. Avantgarde looks good for me, not only because of the recommendations but it is only a few miles from my house. Looks like they will be getting another customer, but not too soon I hope.

Take it to Avantgarde and you will not regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom