Independent in Nuneaton / Leicester / Coventry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidmorrell

Does anyone know of an affordable, relaible and all round decent independant mercedes servicer / repairer in the Nuneaton / Leicester / Coventry area.

I have had a bad experience at Merc Leic and Merc Cov were rude to me on the phone so I have spat my dummy out with them!! :)

Andy Gayle in Birmingham probably isn't that far for you ....... and might be worth the journey.

S.

I know a guy in coventry, but hes a small, one man operation. Depends what you want done and what car you have...

Andy is good if you want to go all the way to birmingham...

If you need details of the above, pm me.

Thanks

Jay

In Coventry i think that there is really only one place that does Mercs, and that is on Lythals Lane Foleshill road, 2 guys running the garage both ex merc mechanics, both are really good have been using one of the guys there craig for 5-6 years now for mercs and others...

davidmorrell said:
Does anyone know of an affordable, relaible and all round decent independant mercedes servicer / repairer in the Nuneaton / Leicester / Coventry area.

I have had a bad experience at Merc Leic and Merc Cov were rude to me on the phone so I have spat my dummy out with them!! :)

See Santock in Coventry or Howard Williams in Birmingham.

davidmorrell said:

What do you need done to the car??

rajinder_1 said:
In Coventry i think that there is really only one place that does Mercs, and that is on Lythals Lane Foleshill road, 2 guys running the garage both ex merc mechanics, both are really good have been using one of the guys there craig for 5-6 years now for mercs and others...
Do you know the name of the garage in Cov?

Santock is a good friend and thoroughly recommend him..

That wouldn't be the Santock who worked at Cowies (Coventry) Mercedes about 25 years ago would it?

Top man if it's the same guy..

Silly question:

How do you 'see Santock'?

Any clues as to where to look for him?

PJ

Yes its GM motors on lythalls lane coventry ask for Santok or Craig both ex merc mechanincs. or call them on 024 76 686294

i no its an old thread but does anybody no where Santok or Craig are now??

Neither are there but the place still is.

'The Garage' sign is still above the door, I believe Craig worked for 'G'. G is now back in charge and knows his stuff, he has worked on my car and is reasonable

Go down Foleshill Rd, over the roundabout, left into Lythalls Lane and he is on the corner in front of you. He also sells some cars so you will see them in front of you.

Santock used to work near the post office in a unit there but has since retired from what i hear.
Craig is MIA as mentioned G runs the garage on lythalls lane now and should be able to help

Jay Manek has his own place in nuneaton Mercland and should also be able to hep

Can recommend Jay @Mercland, i use him and im in Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom