Independent in West Midlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony55781

Car
E55 AMG, BNR32 GTR, Triumph Street Triple Rx
Hi all

I've only had my E55 for a couple on months now and would like to have it checked over, gearbox oil and filter, and need an air leak from somewhere under the charger on the RHS sorting, and want to get the IC cooling sorted before i start throwing on power mods.

I know i need a new intake Y piece which I'm going to have to buy from main dealer as can't find one anywhere!

have a weird hunting and surging when its warm after a long run brings up code for manifold pressure sensor, so don't know if thats related to the air leak, assuming it is.
apart from that its great!
any recomendations?

thanks in advance

For the benefit of others who follow this thread... I just recommended Acid msl? in the OP's other thread.

Not sure where in the midlands you are but maybe nearer to
Mercland in Nuneaton. Also a sponsor here

Jim

yes i know where they are i bought my E500 off them last year before getting the 55, how are they with modifying? or are the a straight service and repair centre?

yes i know where they are i bought my E500 off them last year before getting the 55, how are they with modifying? or are the a straight service and repair centre?

You can contact Jaymanek directly and find out -

forums.mbclub.co.uk/members/jaymanek.193/

My bold above.

As Jay has just put together the only W124 E500 Wagon in captivity, I'd say pretty good. :)

Another one for Acid at MSL. He knows the 55k like the back of his hand.

+1 MSL

thanks all or recommendations, can't wait to get a solid base to start playing with.

Right, thanks all again for the recommendations, I’ve been to see ACMS in Walsall and the guy I spoke to has a 55 and was really helpful, so I’m going to book in on my next shift gap, for the gearbox oil and filter, a plug into star and diagnosis of the surging!
Fingers crossed they can sort it as I can’t wait to start modding!

Mercland and MSL are both first rate, and you couldn't wish to meet nicer blokes than Jay and Acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom