Independent MB garage Belfast, N.I.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

parkman1

Car
Mercedes E220: W126 500se; W124 260E
To add to another post that is a couple of years old.

If you have an E-class, W210 or 211 or 212 Stephen Daly at Creevy Auto's is very, very good. I had my W211 there with Airmatic problems, which turned out to be a faulty Airmatic pump.

As Creevy Auto's are also a breaker they have loads of spares which are all in good condition. The guys replaced my faulty Airmatic pump in about four hours and the car was perfect afterwards.

The pump cost £300 and the labour less than £100, so a great job all round.

I drove up from Dublin to get the job done at Creevy Auto's for two reasons. [A] I have found that in Dublin the main dealers don't do a particularly good job, they are much more expensive than any of the indies in the North, and [C] the indies in the North seem to do a much better job and do it quicker.

Lastly, any indies south of the border are no better or cheaper than the main dealers, I have tried two different ones. One company in Swords were to do repair/replacement of the alarm unit under the drivers side front wing. Their answer to fixing the alarm was to just disconnect the alarm unit. :mad: :fail
I was lucky in that the guy told me he was going to do this, before I had let him take the car into the workshop. What a plank he was.

So I can really recommend Creevy Auto's, it is well worth the drive up to get a decent job done, at a decent price.

parkman

They certainly get a good rep and the place is always jam packed with cars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom