Independent MB workshop - SW London / Surrey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Merlin13

Hi Guys,

I have searched the forum for a recommendation but to no avail. That may be down to my inept computer skills though
confused.gif

I need to have my brake pads changed and also the car is now saying that a B service is due in 30 days (though I will probably go to a MB Dealership for that). Could anyone recommend a good independent workshop within easy reach of Purley, Surrey please.

Many thanks.
Jay

Hi Guys,

I have searched the forum for a recommendation but to no avail. That may be down to my inept computer skills though
confused.gif

I need to have my brake pads changed and also the car is now saying that a B service is due in 30 days (though I will probably go to a MB Dealership for that). Could anyone recommend a good independent workshop within easy reach of Purley, Surrey please.

Many thanks.
Jay

You may as well just get the dealer to do the pads at the same time to be honest. Try a search for 'Surrey Independent' - there are a number of threads recommending garages.

BlackC55, do you do 'off message' Star programming, and could you do a W203 B service on a Saturday?

Just thinking ahead.

Hi Guys,

confused.gif

Many thanks.
Jay

deutsche motors - Very good:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=43272&highlight=deutsche

You may as well just get the dealer to do the pads at the same time to be honest. Try a search for 'Surrey Independent' - there are a number of threads recommending garages.

I'd agree with this. I've had pads and discs changed on mine at both an independent and a dealership. Dealer £4 cheaper and they washed it too.

The name is T M Motors.

The boss is Tony and his Tel No is 020 8941 4044. 24 Central Ave. Molesey KT8 2QH
Helpful chap

BlackC55, do you do 'off message' Star programming, and could you do a W203 B service on a Saturday?

Just thinking ahead.

What do you mean by off message?

Yes.

AMC - Garratt Lane [Earlsfield] - http://www.amclondon.com/

MercServices - Colliers Wood - http://www.mercservices.co.uk/

I've used both and they're fine - but am determined to give Olly a try. From what I read on here he is excellent!! Just got to organise my life to fit in Horndean...

AMC are almost the same price as a main dealer - in fact more expensive than Tony Purslow if your car qualifies for their 40% discount.

AMC are almost the same price as a main dealer - in fact more expensive than Tony Purslow if your car qualifies for their 40% discount.
Didn't realise that - just had my A service done by Purslow [for purely rust oriented reasons of course].

I had a [sshh] 5 series BMW for 5 years and they always seemed pretty economic - perhaps the car was just very reliable....

Try Chas at the http://www.sec-shop.com/

I live in Bletchingley and own an SEC - but He covers any model Mercedes and won't charge main dealer prices.

I used to live in Purley, the Caterham - then outside the M25.....so glad I moved out here, it's so much easier to get anywhere.

I was in Purley this afternoon through visiting my optician, opposite the massive Tesco.

The name is T M Motors.

The boss is Tony and his Tel No is 020 8941 4044. 24 Central Ave. Molesey KT8 2QH
Helpful chap[/QUO

I Have used Tony for a long time.

The name is T M Motors.

Helpful chap[/QUO

I Have used Tony for a long time.

Seconded. He recently serviced my car and knocked £50+VAT off the service bill because his fault code reader didn't work. Not that the car had any apparent faults. He also sticks to his quotes on specific repairs.

However, how would I get from Olly's to the Portsmouth tower?

Regards

Tim

The name is T M Motors.

Helpful chap

Yup I've used them too and would recommend them 100%.

Seconded. He recently serviced my car and knocked £50+VAT off the service bill because his fault code reader didn't work. Not that the car had any apparent faults. He also sticks to his quotes on specific repairs.

However, how would I get from Olly's to the Portsmouth tower?

Regards

Tim

There is a train straight there. Dropping off at the station is not a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom