Independent near Uxbridge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Can anyone recommend an indy near Uxbridge? It's for a ford, not a merc, I need some cv joints done (or driveshafts as it's actually easier/cheaper to change the lot)

m.

There's a garage in hillingdon that are quite good. The address is 7–8 Connaught Close
Uxbridge UB8 England. It's not far from Tamara lounge.

Mocas rated Wayne Gates in Harrow - he's a forum sponsor too.

Also Northwood Hills Service Center. Local business with good reputation

Thanks :) Turns out I totally screwed up my initial judgement of the cv joints being gone... the noise turns out to be strut bearing related... hopefully not a broken spring (I would like to think I would have noticed that!)

Punters do my bike's MOT, they're not bad... but wouldn't have thought of using them for work. Nothing against them, just didn't think of them.

Will need to call again tomorrow to get a new set of quotes, be told all over again they can't source the parts (I can :) ) and get a price to do the front strut bearing... question now is, should I just do both sides and do the shocks/springs while I'm at it?

M.

Try Power Engineering in Wallingford Road - they've gone out of their way to help myself and several others. Reasonable prices, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom