Independents in London SE England

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
Hi

Club asia radio adverts 'mercs only' servicing company in london w7 - 'A' service 135 inc parts/etc/etc.

my motor is 53/ 2003 C180 auto - they bang on about 'retaing the warranty' as they are not main dealer

They are based in Hanwell London W7

Any advice, etc?

The oil they use is Mobile 1 sysnthetic

Cheers

I must admit I have heard only bad things about them. I know a person whom took their car for a B service and ended up with a massive bill for extra work that they carried out.

they are quite local to me but I have not ever used them myself due to the bad experiences I heard....

Everyone only complains and when things are bad... if you do use them tell us how you find them! another MB indi is in Twickenham and there is another in Hounslow....

There's also Osbournes in Maidenhead which I have used for a number of years. Great service and if you're not happy with anything they will go out of their way to resolve it.

I use one in West Molesley, which i have known for years.

Hello

I have decided to give them a go and report back re cost, customer services and quality of work and one item that needs sorting by main dealership - see if they can pick it up.
Wish me luck :)

Hello again - car is booked to go in on Monday and price confirmed.
I will report back Monday or soon after.
I hope my experience is good as I do not wish to pay the main dealer prices and hope this will result in other members saving dosh.
:)

And will the car still be covered under the Mobilio-life corrosion warranty??

This is the big get out for MB.

Dieselman said:
And will the car still be covered under the Mobilio-life corrosion warranty??

This is the big get out for MB.

According to the letter they advertise and the claims they make - yes.

I was also made aware that not all main dealers use Mobil1 as their oil as per required spec - I will investigate that as well.

My car is due to go in for a warranty repair, and we will then find out as they will check my service history I pursume.

I will pay via cc to pay for the service.

Hi

Becuase of the coolant problems experience yesterday - took the car to the local dealer.
A type service 234 quid - washer on gear box leaking - charge me 50p for seal, but i did not waste my time arguing - filled car screen wash with flid, charged 3 quid - i did not ask for it - they could not find anyhting wrong with radoator/coolant - will look at levels tomorrow.

The price of the service varies from minute to minute and dealer to dealer in my experience.
:(

Don't think they used mobile 1 but the other Mobil at around 11 quid plus vat a litre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom