Indicator lense removal (W220)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Anyone got a description on how to remove the side repeater lense from the mirrors on a w220

Cheers

fold the mirrors in, then use a screwdriver to price the metal clip back whilst pulling the mirror casing sideways off.. then its held in with two torx screws.

Cheers Jay and here's me promising that I would not have any more questions!!!!!!
Craig

Chas

I see you have made some mods to your car that I want to do and looking at previous threads its seems you had the same problems finding out things as I am. Any chance you can pm me so I can pick your brains about some things

Cheers

Craig

Hi Craig, what year is your car ?

2002 S500. I am looking to change the lights and the lenses on the mirror indicators. I have seen your previous posts and it seems like you have covered most of which I am looking at. I actually stay in Aberdeen but went down to Jay's shop to get the car. There is just the little things that will make the car just right (the 20" CL63 replicas have helped a lot).
I' have not had enough posts to pm you yet but let me know if you are free to talk and I can either give you my email or mobile number
Cheers
Craig

Craig , e mail me on [email protected].
You should have all the toys on the S500:bannana: .
I take it your headlamps are XENONS?
The wing mirror led upgrade costs £35 and takes 20 mins.
The tail light upgrade costs about £150, for the 2003+ look, or about the same for the 2006 W221 look, and takes about 45 mins. XENONS (CLEAR GLASS STYLE) will cost about £500 ish :crazy: You can install a SPORTS STYLE GRILLE for about £120

anyway e mail me and I will help

cheers

Chas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom