Indicators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billymclean

Car
E250 se CDI. FORD mondeo titanium X
can anyone help, my indicators have stopped working on my w210, checked all the fuses in the engine bay, cockpit and under the back seat and all seem ok. What am i doing wrong your help would be much appreciated.

Hi,
Do your Hazard lights work ok?

Intially I would be looking at replacing the Hazard light switch if this were my car.

window wipers are also knackered. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a multimeter?.

Test to see if you are getting power into that stalk?. If not then you will need to then test the power at the fuse box.

Have a quick check and see what else is no longer working.

I'm no expert but I recently bought a clk and one of the rear reverse lights was not working. Started with the bulb, then checked the power at the socket, then the fuse box and eventually got it down to a broken wire within the grommet of the boot.

If you have a multimeter you can start at the stalk and ten the fuse box and you will eventually find your issue. It does sound like a stalk issue rather than a relay though, so my guess is that you have either lost power to the stalk or the earth has come loose.

thanks for the replies guys, p.s does anyone know where to find the relays.

i have the same problem but my wipers also dont work have replaced sam and alternater still no joy going to try stalk next ? i thouht relay was in there not sure where that are? let me know if you find them good luck ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom