Indicators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
In the newer mercedes when you flick the indiactor stalk (one touch system) the indicator flash several times very useful I thought.

Here comes the question!??

Is this several flashes of the indicators controlled by the stalk, a relay or some thing else and can this mod be done to other models...like W140 S-Class or 129 SL

I would like to know about this too.

But I think it is a controller in the indicator relay that enables this function, so don't think there is an OEM way of doing it. :confused:

Anyone really good with electronics? :rolleyes:

Anders said:
But I think it is a controller in the indicator relay that enables this function, so don't think there is an OEM way of doing it. :confused:
It might just be possible to swap the relay :)

I love this feature, drives me mad if I drive other cars which don't have it. One of those little touches that make driving that bit easier.

RichardM said:
I love this feature, drives me mad if I drive other cars which don't have it. One of those little touches that make driving that bit easier.

Glad its just not me...thought I was going mad!!!

I only had it for a month over a year ago and I still really miss it. Such as useful feature.

Regards the relay how much would one of these cost and which one would I buy to give it a test???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom