Indie in Newcastle upon tyne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigjacques1

Car
2006 C180 Kompressor Sport
I have been following the discussion around the service of the automatic transmission,and as the old saying goes,rather be save than sorry,I gave Phil at Staits garage a call.As always he was very helpfull and advised the service should be done at about 40 000 miles if you want to look after the vehicle.As mine has 76 000 on the clock I wanted to get it done.Phil quoted me £170 for the service.I have used Staits in the past and had a good experience with them,but it is a 40 mile round trip for me.Merck Solutions in Cramlington have been suggested by members in the past and as they are much closer for me ,I thought I will give them a call.Spoke to Tony who was very helpfull and quoted me £120 for the service.Based on the distance and price difference to Stiaths ,I booked my car with Merck Solutions.Car was done yesterday at Merck Solutions and I can say I am very happy with not only the service but also with Merck Solutions.Car feels much smoother and gear changes are more responsive.I can recommend them and if they are in your area,do give them a call.Their contact number is 01670-735212

them but at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom