"Individual" Number Plate"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Further to the number plate threads today I got my plain black surround with no visible screws. I also got a new plate ............

Brabus Individuals UK ..........

Edit Removed complete number plate for security once those who wanted to see ithad seen it!

Last edited:
Very nice. How's it done? Screwed in backplate and reg plate taped on?

Yes the surround is screwed to the car and then the plate is fixed with double side tape fixers from Halfords.

BTW Brabus Individuals plates can be arranged if required.

today I got my plain black surround with no visible screws

R2D2, I think it looks great. A few years ago I achieved the same effect with a short numbered plate by aralditing bolts to the back of the plates and putting nuts on from the inside. They stayed perfectly ok for 2 years when I sold it.

BTW, where did you get the black surround from? Couldn't find details in the other threads?

Now thats a story I couldnt find these surrounds anywhere so I got my old dealer ones and gently cleaned them and removed the dealer printing with wire wool . This left them matt and clean and I think cool!

If anyone on here wants a Brabus plate I have left the art work with a guy called Russell at [email protected] . Just mention Greg's Brabus Individuals design and he'll sort you out 1 plate including postage is £7.50.

PS Let me know if you do get them so I know who to look ut for with the same plate!

Speaking of plates and 202's does anyone know of someone that'll cut a plate to fit the W202 plate hole? Like the whole thing (a bit like on a porsche... i think)
Spinal

You could try Russell as mentioned above but will that look OK??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom