Indoors Mercedes meeting in Norway November 22nd!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Surf Blau

Car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 190D
The local branch of my MB-club (MB Entusiastklubb) will arrange an indoors wintermeeting on Saturday November 22nd.

Preliminary program:
  • 10.00 - Registration for cars entering the show
  • 10.00 - Sale of hot-dogs, waffles, soda and coffee begins
  • 12.00 - Show begins
  • 14.00 - Puzzle-race starts
  • 15.00 - Presenting winner of show, trophees awarded
  • 15.30 - Cruising begins
  • 19.00 - Dinner

Running registration from 10.00 to 12.00 for cars entering the show, which lasts from 12.00 to 14.00. During this period of time a jury will chose the best cars in various classes, which again will be awarded prizes at 15.00. At 14.00 there will be a puzzle-race where contestants will have to figure out puzzles along the way to get to the next post - sort of like orientation, only you're in a car and you don't navigate with a map and a compass :D After all this there will be a cruise in the local surroundings to show visitors the characteristic highlights of nature as well as the two local cities (Sandnes and Stavanger).

After the cruising there will be some time to prepare for dinner at 19.00 at a local restaurant. Dinner will most likely develop into a late night with lots of fun!

There is a fee of 50NOK to enter in the show, this fee is simply there to try and cover heating expenses, etc. Dinner and accomodation is sorted out individually by the participants.

There is more information (in Norwegian) at MB Entusiastklubb.com >Lokallag >Stavanger. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me or post them here!

Regards
Sven

I'm sorry too. Beyond my financial means at the moment. St Bernard, wife and two Mercs to support (not necessarily in that order)

@Graham: I want to visit Stuttgart again too :bannana:

@Ian: Just bring them all and you guys can sleep at my place :D

Originally posted by Surf Blau

@Ian: Just bring them all and you guys can sleep at my place :D [/B]

Nice try but have you seen my dog? 203 lbs of rampant flab (14 1/2 stone) and the wife is close (she will kill me if she reads this). I truley would like to attend but I will be unable to until next year (have to plan in advance for some things). I spent two glorious winters in Norway and remember them with fondness..............ahhh the dreams of log fires, fresh snow, good company, beautifull scenery and patient policemen.

It has now been confirmed that Mike(C200) will attend as well as one/three German(s) - all in one car! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom