Indy in East Sussex?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e55nick

Car
E55K 04 Silver
Hi

Any Indies in East Sussex before I book my AMG into Mercedes Tunbridge Wells?
A couple of niggling issues, slight height difference from left to right when at rest. The struts were inspected under the previous owners tier 1 warranty and they didn't need doing so I'm hoping it's just an adjustment via the STAR.
Second thing is battery protection is a bit annoying in these cold months as it takes a few minutes for the heated seats to become available. Would a battery charge up do the trick here, or will it need a new one?

Cheers

Nick

Alan Robertson in Hove

I'd always charge a battery first, this time of year is very heavy on their use. My Volvo regularly drops out of stop start mode to protect the battery, mind you it does prioritise the lovely heated seats.

Thank you Charles, next question is where is the battery that I need to charge? Are there two batteries? Is it the one in the boot?
Cheers

Nick

System battery is in the boot, lift the floor its between the wheel well and back seat.

If the history of the battery is in doubt change it, otherwise try puting the car on charge.

I have mine on my Ctek atm. The consumers off message is quite common in the winter months. Only lasts 60sec or so, battery is 12months old. No faults, simply car not run far or often enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom