Indy recommendation in Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@DaveG666, cut your losses, get your car back ASAP then go to AMF (who were superb with my S204) or Steve Garlic/Stevensons. I was reliably told that baliffs have been to MTA more than once, plus if you look at Google Reviews one lady customer got so annoyed she got a CCJ against them - which is being ignored she says! Something has happened about their sign at the roadside, I wonder if they're going belly up!

@DaveG666, cut your losses, get your car back ASAP then go to AMF (who were superb with my S204) or Steve Garlic/Stevensons. I was reliably told that baliffs have been to MTA more than once, plus if you look at Google Reviews one lady customer got so annoyed she got a CCJ against them - which is being ignored she says! Something has happened about their sign at the roadside, I wonder if they're going belly up!
Thanks for the heads up, I'm not worried about the money just want my damn car back irrespective. I cannot initiate PM as new member but would appreciate any other intel you have if you could send to me

@DaveG666, There used to be a facility to email a member rather than PM (or"Start a Conversation" as it now is), I had that enabled on my profile but don't know if it's still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom