Indy recommendation in Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phil1968

Car
W219 CLS 500, W447 Vito 114 CDI
As above, can anyone recommend a good indy in Kent, I live in the Medway towns. Thanks.

Surprised no-one has mentioned Steve Garlik, west of Maidstone, can't remember his trading name! However, one thing I will say is use MTA Networks in Woodchurch at your own risk, they used to be very good and have excellent reviews as Mastertech Automotive in Ashford, but have gone downhill in the past 12-18 months.

I did 😊

Didn't realise he'd moved - know exactly where he is as it's next door to the flooring shop I used a couple of years ago. Trouble is he's still at least 45 minutes drive away, similar distance to Alex Foti! I'm trying Arrowfleet Maintenance, part of Arrow Taxis Ashford who run and maintain their own fleet of E220Cdi's, can't get hold of them ATM, have to do something as the S204 needs a service and I'm damned if I'll go back to MTA Networks (previously Mastertech Automotive) after the shenanigans with my SLK (as well as other matters I've heard about including one guy whose car was with them for servicing, he's out with his wife in their second car, they get overtaken by his car, MTA using it as a runaround!!).

My CLS is going into MB of Medway for the first time tomorrow for an oil leak, some suspension work & to look at a misfire. The young fella who runs it seemed very knowledgeable (ex Mercedes tech) & his workshop is almost clinically clean ;) I'll report back after the work's done.

My CLS is going into MB of Medway for the first time tomorrow for an oil leak, some suspension work & to look at a misfire. The young fella who runs it seemed very knowledgeable (ex Mercedes tech) & his workshop is almost clinically clean ;) I'll report back after the work's done.

Mike will not disappoint, he is a top guy.

Mike will not disappoint, he is a top guy.
Happy to report I'm 100% satisfied, a top job was carried out. After having not great experiences with a Volvo dealer & then an indy with my previous car I just assumed that was the norm, but Mike has restored my faith 👍

I had my A class serviced at AMF AUTOMOTIVE (paddock wood ) kent on Saturday Alex did a great job very professional highly recommended from me main dealer service but NOT main dealer prices :thumb: :D

My S204 is booked with AMF next Tuesday, amusing that Google Maps shows his localtion but not the name of the little road (Old Hay) leading to his place, whereas the Comand NTG4 in the 204 and NTG2.5 in the SLK (both with latest maps) do! Handy as we're taking both cars so we can leave the 204 with him for a couple of days.

Didn't realise he'd moved - know exactly where he is as it's next door to the flooring shop I used a couple of years ago. Trouble is he's still at least 45 minutes drive away, similar distance to Alex Foti! I'm trying Arrowfleet Maintenance, part of Arrow Taxis Ashford who run and maintain their own fleet of E220Cdi's, can't get hold of them ATM, have to do something as the S204 needs a service and I'm damned if I'll go back to MTA Networks (previously Mastertech Automotive) after the shenanigans with my SLK (as well as other matters I've heard about including one guy whose car was with them for servicing, he's out with his wife in their second car, they get overtaken by his car, MTA using it as a runaround!!).
I rather wish I had seen this warning post re MTA several weeks ago as am having issues getting repairs completed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom