Ineos Grenadier

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz_l

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mini Cooper S, BMW M140i
Very obviously derivative of the old LR Defender, but if they can make it reliable I think there’ll be a good market for these, given the old Land Rover’s following:

Cheers,

Gaz

They certainly look the part , women and small children will run screaming when they see one :eek:

I wonder if it's the BMW B58 in the petrol version?

Could be quite quick if so.

Well written article by Steve Cropley - I wouldn’t expect anything less from him.
Looks like a really nice vehicle, unlike the new Defender which just seems to be (yet another) variant on a theme.
Also love the fact that it will be very ‘open source’ so lots of scope for third party add-ons and upgrades.
Good price point too. I like it. A lot.

Speaking of which I spotted a Defender today in Prestwick with a full size and I mean full size roof rack as it extended over the front windscreen and was fully loaded with all sorts of goodies which included a canoe, spare wheel and plastic tracks.

I dread to think what his fuel consumption was with all that extra weight not to mention wind resistance. The guy wasn’t hanging about either exiting the car park. 😡

I'm with Dr F, BMW B58 engine in a short wheelbase version and I'm in :thumb::thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom