Inertia reel seatbelt restorers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
I have tried googling and the adverts in the back of various classic car mags with no luck but the inertia reels on my Citroën SM need a good fettle and I'd be grateful for any recommendations.

when i rang mercedes for 2 seatbelts for the r129 sl60 they said no problems, £495 plus VAT...EACH!!!!
Love the price of some parts.

That price is a joke. I paid under £300 for mine.

There are 2 types for the 129, one of which is 30cm longer - I needed the extra room for my god-like stature :D

I thought Buddha wasn't a god....:)

Technically he isn't, but thanks to popular acceptance as the founder of Buddhism he seems to be commonly regarded as one.

Mmmmm! Citroen SM! My favourite!

About the only two old cars I really love are the Citroen DS19 and the SM, though even the CX was a notably styled car. Citroen definitely had flair.

Mind you, I love the CS 6, too.

If I could only visit one manufacturer's museum, it would definitely be Citroen's.

Mmmmm! Citroen SM! My favourite!

About the only two old cars I really love are the Citroen DS19 and the SM, though even the CX was a notably styled car. Citroen definitely had flair.

Mind you, I love the CS 6, too.

If I could only visit one manufacturer's museum, it would definitely be Citroen's.

You can only go as part of an organised group trip. The Consrvatoire is a collection, not a museum, of every model Citroen ever made.

The only way you would get to go..
Citroen's Museum - Le Conservatoire | Citroen Car Club

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom