Info call button

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roger Bill

Car
W205 C200 Petrol
In the overhead panel on the W205 there are SOS and breakdown call buttons which I believe place a phone call to the expected service. However, I was wondering what services the info call button phones for you? Also I assume if there's a cost the first three years are included with the Premium Plus package but then it'd be charged at £150 per annum.

Push it when you are at the petrol station. The guy behind the counter literally runs out and fills your car up for you and then deducts 10% off the bill! I was flabbergasted the first time I used it. Now, I use it even if I only want a packet of crisps.

Also you use it near the betting shop, the guy runs out with the racing form AND gives a comprehensive rundown on the runners and riders. I haven't tried it near Stringfellows yet but I expect some good results.

I may have made that up. :D

Last edited:
it's for chatting to Mercedes about anything at all. It was explained when I pickedup mine that 'even if you just wanted to know what this button is for' that you could, 24/7. Never used it even once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom