Info for BOTG this saturday.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nb_racing

Car
Golf TDi 170 commuter daily hack.
Hi all,

Just a couple of things to note for this Saturday if you are joining us for BOTG;

We will be doing the drive-out again this year along the same route as most people didn't make it... So... please can everyone wishing to go on the drive-out make sure they have plenty of fuel when they arrive! And anyone not wishing to go on the drive out please do not leave PCS when the drive-out convoy leaves! Hopefully we will all stay together and everyone will end up at the pub all together!
Thanks.

Chris from Mawsley Car Valeting will be joining us this year. Chris is the official valeter for the BTCC, looking after all the official cars, and helping the teams keep their cars looking racy.

Mawsley Car Valeting

He will be demonstrating and selling a range of G-Techniq valeting products. If you might be interested in purchasing from him please make sure you bring some cash.

Gtechniq Smart Surface Science |

He will have a car that he will be demoing on, but he will also help you out on your if you need anything looking at.

See you all Saturday!

And I will also politely remind everyone to be mindful and courteous to the locals at both PCS and in the village of Finchdean, where the pub is.

The event takes places with the cooperation and goodwill of dozens of locals so we like to keep them all happy. I'm pleased to stay we have an impeccable record in both cases with no complaints whatsoever, so thanks to all those who have attended previously and let's not blot that record this year! Thanks all!

Nick.

Hi all.

We are carrying out some feedback again this year to find out what you all thought about the day.

If you attended but have not received an email from [email protected] and you would like to give us some feedback on the day, please pm me with your email address.

Cheers all!

Nick.

Done, replied:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom