Info required for Citroen Dispatch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swannymere

Car
1994 S124 E300d
I know it's a little off piste but does anyone know of any Citroen forums or if an early citroen dispatch door is the same as a facelifted one? I need a door for my 2005 and have been offered a door from a 1999 model and need to be sure before pulling the trigger, thanks in advance :confused:

I would be amazed if the doors were different. They manufactures of vans generally keep the same van shell for 10 years and just change the nose.

Is it a side loading door that you're on about?

No the drivers door, the piece of door that the checkstrap passes through is so thin it's ridiculous and has fractured to the point it's cheaper to get a new door than trying to get it repaired.

No the drivers door, the piece of door that the checkstrap passes through is so thin it's ridiculous and has fractured to the point it's cheaper to get a new door than trying to get it repaired.

Just weld a plate over the top of the crack.

When I had a new Volvo it did the same so Volvo brought out a stiffening plate to bolt over the area.

Doors are the same. You can get one off a Peugeot Partner, Fiat Scudo,Dispatch,806,Ulysse or a Synergie. They will all fit.

Well i've managed to buy a door with a checkstrap in place for £25 off eBay, bargain! Cheaper than getting somebody to weld it and a checkstrap is £30 on its own. Thanks for your help everybody:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom