Information...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Burger

Car
2007 SL (R230)
If I want the best information on taking my car to pieces, what plugs into what, where everything is etc. etc. then what do I need access to please? WIS? EPC? something else? It's all a little confusing :crazy:

Where is the best and easiest to use? I saw a version of WIS that covered cars up to about 2004 and it looked to be a pretty old piece of software and not terribly easy to use.

Is it right if I join the Mercedes Club that I get access to WIS or whatever I need, or is it some cut down version etc?

Thanks - appreciate all insight.

If I want the best information on taking my car to pieces, what plugs into what, where everything is etc. etc. then what do I need access to please? WIS? EPC? something else? It's all a little confusing :crazy:

Where is the best and easiest to use? I saw a version of WIS that covered cars up to about 2004 and it looked to be a pretty old piece of software and not terribly easy to use.

Is it right if I join the Mercedes Club that I get access to WIS or whatever I need, or is it some cut down version etc?

Thanks - appreciate all insight.

You will get access to EPC not WIS IIRC.

WIS is what you need. Search google for service and parts.net It is quite cheap to subscribe to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom