Insane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crazy but skilled anticipatory riding.
The real "ultimate driving machine". Priced at less than a quarter of the cost of a C63......

Just one small piece of debris on the shoulder of the road, and things would have changed completely.

Wait until the Kawasaki H2R vids appear - c300hp.

[YOUTUBE]gi5_GQ78wM8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I think I may have posted this before, but if you think the OP was bad, look at this:eek:
You can't but help admire the skill, but.............just crazy.
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE[/YOUTUBE]

This one however is far better. A proper road race with pure skill and huge cajones . You can see why its called the Greatest Show on Earth.

[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0[/YOUTUBE]

On one forum I used to visit there was a bloke who used to boast about doing the start of the M4 leaving London to the Slough exit while holding his breath on a fast bike.

On one forum I used to visit there was a bloke who used to boast about doing the start of the M4 leaving London to the Slough exit while holding his breath on a fast bike.

I knew a guy who used to braille along the M4 ...

He'd close his eyes and be guided by the cats eyes between lane 1 and the hard shoulder.

+

I believe firmly in all the gear all the time but at 190 mph on the road it is probably academic....

And all the bike riders harp on about look twice, think bike etc. I very rarely see a well mannered bike rider, obeying the laws of the road. That is shocking footage.
Sent from my iPhone

Sorry, but as a biker I think you'll find most bikers will use the advantages of being on two wheels. That said, most will also have a very finely tuned sense of self preservation. They ride sensibly whilst making safe progress, which may seem to car drivers stuck in slower traffic to be hasty. It isn't.

The nutters featured in the video are the exception to the rule in the biking community, given that experienced bikers know that to ride like a nutter means death or serious injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom